Fiocchi of America, Inc. in Ozark, MO is seeking multiple Machine Operator- 2nd shift to join our Centerfire department with starting pay of $12.00 + $1.00 shift differential.
We offer excellent benefits including employer paid medical benefits for the employee, employer match retirement plan, paid time off plus paid holidays.
- Key responsibilities include:
- Operators should be able to master all 4 stations and be able to rotate to different stations daily.
- Conduct material inspections to ensure materials are accurate and free from defects
- Maintain a rhythm of work to keep machine running smooth and efficient
- Continually inspect for various potential quality issues.
- Properly and efficiently box up product at a rate to avoid machine stoppages
- Keep machine and area organized and clean throughout shift
- Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to climb, stand, bend, stoop, push, pull, and lift, for a 10-hour shift
- Must be able to lift up to 40lbs alone and up to 80lbs with assistance
- Must be able to lift 30-35lb boxes of product repeatedly throughout the shift
- Good vision to detect potential quality issues on product
- Monday to Thursday 4:25 p.m. – 2:55 a.m. (2nd shift)
- Must be able to work overtime when required
If you are interested, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with qualifications and resume (if available) or apply in person at Fiocchi of America 6930 N Fremont Road, Ozark, MO.
**Applicants must pass pre-employment drug screening and must not have felony record.**